1. To keep a clean and safe environment, EVERYONE (Children and Adults) MUST WEAR… SOCKS! During the warm and dry weather, shoes are permitted in the cafe. However, during winter months and on wet days, shoes are required to be REMOVED at the entrance and either left at the entrance or under your table. Socks are available in ALL SIZES, for purchase at $1.50 per pair
2. Other than sippy cups or bottles, NO OUTSIDE FOOD PERMITTED. We can not guarantee a PEANUT FREE ENVIRONMENT, however we do offer items that are GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, PEANUT FREE, and SUGAR FREE. Please speak with Sari for more information on how we can accommodate your special food needs.
3. Due to NYS Health Guidelines, if your child is sick, or has thrown up in the last 24 hours, we ask you to NOT bring your child to the Tea Room until they have been well for over 24 hours. Although we clean and sanitize toys and equipment daily, we can not prevent germs from spreading while you are present. Please reschedule your play dates to when your child is healthy and happy.
4. We are NOT a daycare facility. We offer specific drop off hours and have fees that are related to those set times. Monday Drop Offs are NO RESERVATION and are on a First Come First Serve Basis. We do offer Reservations for Mondays for 3 hours with lunch for $25
5. Though we have staff occasionally on the floor, parents/guardians are the SOLE PERSON(S) responsible for watching their child(ren) during open play and other events while at Tiny Tots Tea Room. Please keep a close eye on your child(ren) at all times for their best safety. We have tried to make our facility as safe as possible, while maintaining fun and active things to do; however just like going to a playground, getting hurt us always a possibility. We are not, nor do we claim to be a staffed or supervised facility during normal open play. We are a PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK establishment, please play carefully.
6. Children MAY NOT EAT OR DRINK in the Playroom or Princess Room. Parents may have their covered beverages in the Playroom or Princess Room, but may not leave them on the low wall or floor for risk of spill.
7. The Princess Room is PARENT REQUIRED area. We are thrilled to offer hands on toys in the Princess Room, however there are small pieces and the room is REQUIRED TO BE LEFT NEAT from your child’s play. The Princess Room is a privilege, NO FOOD IS ALLOWED. The Princess Room is not available at all times, and is not part of general Open Play Admission, it is a Bonus Room when Open. It is closed 9 am – Noon for Camp during School Vacation Breaks and 7 Summer Camp Weeks. Please check the website calendar if you are coming to play in the princess room.
8. Please change your children ONLY in the Bathrooms. The Men and Women’s Rooms have changing tables. It is a health code violation to change them any where else.
9. We do not celebrate birthdays during normal open play hours. If you wish to schedule a party mid day, please contact Sari to make special arrangements.
10. Play Passes and Memberships are PER CHILD. They may not be transferred and are issued in the childs name, and are valid for one year from date of purchase. NO REFUNDS ARE PERMITTED ON PASSES.
11. Birthday Party and Camp Payments/Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE – However, we do understand that plans change. Tiny Tots Tea Room will issue you a credit that is available for use at our Facility for ONE YEAR. Both Birthday Party and Camp have pre-planning requirements, including staff and supplies or materials. Birthday Parties CANCELLED One Week Prior to actual date are due in full.